This is the third in a series of posts on the 5 Key Success Factors of Business which can ensure your success and stand the test of time.
As a reminder, the 5 Key Success Factors are:
- Strategic Focus (Leadership, Management, Planning)
- People (Personnel, Staff, Learning, Development)
- Operations (Processes, Work)
- Marketing (Customer Relations, Sales, Responsiveness)
- Finances (Assets, Facilities, Equipment)
Here’s what the world’s best companies do for Success Factor No. 3. Operations…
- …Are aligned and fine-tuned to deliver superior customer value.
- …Are documented, measured and controlled with full worker input.
- …Are explained so that people understand responsibilities for creating value.
- …Encourage innovation and collaboration throughout the organization.
- …Are changed or corrected when something goes wrong so it won’t repeat.
- …Are continuously improved with enthusiastic participation.
- …Are aided by effective computer information systems and programs.
Now, to learn about the Marketing success factor, click here.
Want to learn more about your unique success strengths? Be sure to visit UniqueSuccessPower.com now.