This is the third in a series of posts on the 5 Key Success Factors of Business which can ensure your success and stand the test of time.
As a reminder, the 5 Key Success Factors are:
- Strategic Focus (Leadership, Management, Planning)
- People (Personnel, Staff, Learning, Development)
- Operations (Processes, Work)
- Marketing (Customer Relations, Sales, Responsiveness)
- Finances (Assets, Facilities, Equipment)
Here’s what the world’s best companies do for Success Factor No. 3. Operations…
- …Are aligned and fine-tuned to deliver superior customer value.
- …Are documented, measured and controlled with full worker input.
- …Are explained so that people understand responsibilities for creating value.
- …Encourage innovation and collaboration throughout the organization.
- …Are changed or corrected when something goes wrong so it won’t repeat.
- …Are continuously improved with enthusiastic participation.
- …Are aided by effective computer information systems and programs.
How does your company stack up with these operations-management criteria? To discuss improving your operations, contact the Lawrimore team using the quick contact form right on this page, or call 704-332-4344.