\”Recreation\” here has broad meaning for all the things you choose to do in life that are not required. Some of this activity is for fun and relaxation, and some is volunteering to help others or make the world a better place.
- Enjoy the outdoors, sports, travel, the arts or other activities that lift your spirits. \”All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy,\” as the old saying goes. Same for Jill and you.
- Be a responsible citizen of the world. Promote world peace and understanding among different cultures and nations. This is one world and we are all connected.
- Take an interest in government and carefully vote in all elections.
- Do your part to care for the environment. Minimize the waste you produce and practice recycling.
- Help those less fortunate than you. Volunteer for a local nonprofit. Be active in your faith organization. Be kind to strangers.
Take time now to assess the pros and cons of your recreation and voluntary activities, and what you would like to be doing in this area if you were highly successful.
Then move on to the next phase, planning your customized Best Life Success System.