To make your company or organization better known in the marketplace, so customers come to you instead of you hunting for them, you need a carefully planned and implemented communications program.
Business communications includes branding and brand names, a good website that is search engine optimized, publications (brochures, newsletters etc.), public relations (publicity), advertising and other media.
There are over 50 forms of communication you could use, and deciding which one is best for your objectives and budget takes careful analysis and planning. But here are some highlights for you to consider:
- “Branding” is the broad term that refers to a consistent program of attaching your brand name and logo to every form of communication you use. You also need a concise branding phrase or Unique Selling Proposition (USP) that quickly signals one or more key benefits you offer customers. For example, Lawrimore’s branding statement is “Creative Strategies For Your Success.” Let’s develop some unique branding for your business!
- Website design and redesign is more important today than ever before. Recent studies show that over 85% of both business and consumer buyers start their search for a supplier on the Internet. They go to Google, Bing, Yahoo or other search engines and type in what they are looking for. So let’s be sure you have an attractive website that converts visitors into customers.
- Search engine optimization ensures that your website ranks high in the search engines when potential customers are looking for a new provider. We identify a set of search terms known as keywords which lots of customers are looking for, then design or update your website to contain those keywords in all the right places. Many of our clients have gained hundreds of new customers and many thousands of dollars in new income as a result.
- Publications and graphic design are still very valuable communications tools for many situations. When a potential customer can hold in his or her hands an attractive brochure about your business and the benefits you offer, it provides a reassurance and convenience that the Web does not – and it doesn’t even need electricity to work! We also need to give careful thought to the design of your logo, business card, letterhead and envelope, as this is often the first impression a prospect gets of who you are and what you do.
- Public relations is the most inexpensive form of business communications, yet few small businesses know how powerful it can be. One electronic press release sent to the right media and distribution services can get the word out about your company or its services at very low cost. You don’t have to depend on local newspapers or TV stations carrying your story, although it’s great if they do. Internet Public Relations is a new field that allows you to get your story directly to potential customers who are searching online. Let’s explore the potential to promote your business through PR!
In all we offer the following communications services depending on your needs:
• Public Relations
• Graphic Design & Publications
• Branding & Brand Names
• Website Design & Redesign
• Social Media Marketing
• Marketing Communications Techniques
• Writing & Editing
To learn more about how Lawrimore’s communications services can benefit your business, call us today at 704-332-4344 or use the quick contact form on this page. Let’s communicate!