This is the fourth in a series of posts on the 5 Key Success Factors of Business which can ensure your success and stand the test of time.
As a reminder, the 5 Key Success Factors are:
- Strategic Focus (Leadership, Management, Planning)
- People (Personnel, Staff, Learning, Development)
- Operations (Processes, Work)
- Marketing (Customer Relations, Sales, Responsiveness)
- Finances (Assets, Facilities, Equipment)
Here’s what the world’s best companies do for Success Factor No. 4, Marketing:
- We have defined target markets in which we can sustain our advantage.
- We continuously monitor customer needs, values and satisfaction.
- Our unique brand positioning is built on a sustainable advantage.
- We attract new customers with targeted communications in multiple media.
- We gain new customers with strategic selling and database tracking systems.
- We manage customer expectations and perceptions to ensure satisfaction.
- We keep customers informed in language they understand.
- We encourage customer feedback and communicate it internally to everyone.
- We ensure customer enthusiasm with a proprietary interaction process.
- We monitor competitor moves and market trends to be proactively prepared.
How does your company stack up with these marketing-management criteria? Think about it. In our next post, we’ll take a quick but penetrating look at the Finances success factor. Meanwhile your questions or comments are welcome.
Want to learn more about business and personal success? Be sure to visit Successagram.com now.